I studied Music at A-Level, a year of Popular Music and Recording at The University of Salford, a BA(Hons) in Music/Popular Music at The University of Liverpool and an MA Music (with Technology) at The University of Bangor.
Some of the academic work written is collected here.
- Acid House restrictions in Britain in the late 1980s/early 90s (1991)
- Popular music restrictions in America in the late 1980s/early 90s (1991)
BA(Hons) Music/Popular Music
- The Sampler versus The Music Industry: the case for the defence (1993)
- The struggle for survival in the Welsh rock scene in the 1990s (1995)
MA Music (with Technology)
- Music on the Internet (1998)